Bunny Beats Free Download PC Game
Bunny Beats Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Mac/ Windows. It is an amazing Casual, Indie game.
Bunny Beats Game Overview
Bunny Beats is a rhythm learning game with procedurally generated rhythms, so no two games will be the same. Each bunny swings its mochi hammer with a distinct rhythm, and the player must master the rhythms on the fly to make the best mochi! Different mochi flavors also correspond to more challenging game modes to put a unique spin on the core rhythm game.
In Bunny Beats, rhythms are generated using an algorithm developed by musicians, ensuring that the rhythms deliver musical variety while maintaining that human touch! Enjoy the fast-paced action of Bunny Beats, and train your musical sense while you’re having fun!
- Enjoy procedurally generated rhythm tracks for a distinct experience each game!
- Go head-to-head with your friends in the local multiplayer mode!
- Challenge your ear with different mochi flavors, each with a twist on the game!
- Test your endurance in the relentless Festival Mode!
- Compete with other players around the world to pursue the highest scores!
- Write custom tracks and enjoy rhythms composed by players like you!
System Requirements of Bunny Beats Download
Before you start Bunny Beats Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install Free Download Bunny Beats
- Download: The game in installer form
- Install: The .exe file
- Accept The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play: The game and have FUN!
- Support: the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Bunny Beats PC Game Free Download
Click on the below button to start Bunny Beats Free Download PC Game. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
The post Bunny Beats Free Download PC Game appeared first on IGN Games.