Wildbus Free Download PC Game
Wildbus Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Mac/ Windows. It is an amazing Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG game.
Wildbus Game Overview
Ever thinking about beating mutant monsters with a fully customizable fighting bus? It’s time to rev up the engine!
The wild bus is a classic beat’em up the game in a retro-style with tons of weapons ranging from giant punch glove, mega drill, megaphone cannon or even dragons.
Explosion first, questions later.
● Retro cartoon style
● Collect different weapons to carry out group attacks!
● Passengers are invited to board the bus to get special abilities!
● Open world, can move in 3 axis
● Personalized bus skins is available for collection!
● There are tons of Easter eggs hidden in the game for you to discover!
● Incidents, ruins, enemies… Triumph over obstacles, and move towards the Land of Light!
The Great Devastation was a massive war between huge enterprises and the government that lasted for more than a decade. When the war ended, Arrakis became shrouded in the dark clouds of despair as mutant monsters and bandits rose from the darkness to control the world, but people who believe in the light drive armed buses in the wilderness in search of the Promised Land of Light filled with the ultimate happiness…
System Requirements of Wildbus Download
Before you start Wildbus Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024M
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install Free Download Wildbus
- Download: The game in installer form
- Install: The .exe file
- Accept The terms and conditions for smooth installation. Wait till complete installation
- Play: The game and have FUN!
- Support: the web, which game you truly enjoy!
Wildbus PC Game Free Download
Click on the below button to start Wildbus Free Download PC Game. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
The post Wildbus Free Download PC Game appeared first on IGN Games.